‘Tis the season for gift-giving, Christmas parties and festive treats!
And what better way to celebrate the Yuletide by baking the perfect bite-sized, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chip cookies for your loved ones – and Santa, of course?
Our writer Regina shares her go-to recipe for freshly baked, delicious Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 160 cookies
- 350g plain flour
- 150g self-rising flour
- 250g butter, softened
- 250g chocolate/milk chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (350g) brown sugar (can substitute with raw sugar), adjust to taste
- 1 cup (140g) chopped nuts (mix and match dry ingredients to preference)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1.5 tsp sodium bicarbonate
And there you have it – mouthwatering chocolate chip cookies – perfect for Christmas parties, potlucks and presents!
Have a merry cookielicious Christmas!
What’s your favourite type of Christmas cookie? Share with us on our Facebook or in the comments below!
* Sorry we didn’t put up our writer’s picture of the finished product – we have a feeling she was too excited, so it came out a little too blurry!